Thursday, May 8, 2008

I'd sing along, but I lost my VOICE

Because it's Thursday and I'm still recouping from my weekend of NYC Bachelorette debauchery (I was reminded that I'm not as young as I once was...), I don't have it in me to post much. I will, however, post our wedding CD favor song-list for you, since we finalized it last night:

1. Accidentally in Love / Counting Crows

2. At Last / Etta James

3. I'm Yours / Jason Mraz

4. All I Want Is You / Barry Louis Polisar

5. Such Great Heights / Iron & Wine

6. What a Wonderful World / Louis Armstrong

7. I Melt With You / Modern English

8. That's How Strong My Love Is / Otis Redding

9. Maybe I'm Amazed / Paul McCartney

10. Angel Dream / Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers

11. Brighter Than Sunshine / Aqualung

12. Stand by Me / Ben E. King

13. Not Fade Away / Buddy Holly & The Crickets

14. Harvest Moon / The Hard Lessons

15. Never Let You Down / The Verve Pipe

16. To Make You Feel My Love / Garth Brooks

17. Somewhere Over the Rainbow / Israel Kamakawiwo'ole

18. At My Most Beautiful / R.E.M.

19. Bless the Broken Road / Rascal Flatts

20. All I Want Is You / U2

21. Everything / Alanis Morissette

22. The Luckiest* / Ben Folds

*Our wedding song

And can I just say: OHMYGOD, I'm getting married in 8 days!!!! YAY!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'M SOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!! YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Anonymous said...

Fabulous song list!

shayze said...

I can't wait to download and listen to some of the ones I'm not familiar with when I have time. Based on the ones I am familiar with, it looks like a great song list!

So exciting that it's only a few days away!!

Me said...

OMG it only a few days away!!!! I can't believe I have been following your life for this long and I am so excited for you two!

Uhm. Photos? Bachelorette weekend?

;-)

Anonymous said...

ooh, i'm looking forward to this :)

I CAN'T WAIT GIRLS!!!! AAAH SO EXCITED!! COngrats congrats congrats Amy!!!

anne said...

WOW! That is awesome - and the Ben Folds song is a high on my fiance's list.

Congrats!

Anonymous said...

You have great taste! Love it!

A Jan 09 Bride