Monday, July 30, 2007

Weekend Recap

The weekend was great. The engagement party surpassed any expectations I ever had. Mark and I were overwhelmed by it all: the great turnout of my family; the amazing food; the adorable little bistro - of which we had the upstairs all to ourselves; the cake that made me (almost) cry...my stepmom and sister had it made to mimic the cake that I saw in this month's Martha Stewart Wedding magazine (page 261) that made me decide on my wedding colors - I plan to have one made for the actual wedding, but my stepmom wanted us to have a replica of it just in case I decided to change the color theme between now and the actual wedding. :o)

I'll post pictures later tonight but for now, just know we were spoiled with love (and presents!) and really couldn't ask for more.

Well, I could ask for a vacation, but I won't press my luck...

3 comments:

Me said...

Sounds like a 1wonderful party for two awesome people

Ms. M said...

so... what are the colours???

Anonymous said...

Let the games begin... :)