Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Still no closer...but that's okay

Still don't have any idea of when, where, or how Mark and I will get married. I'm starting to be okay with that, though. I can't wait to be Mrs. B, but I have gotten to the point where feeling secure and relaxed about this whole thing is much, much more important than rushing things. That doesn't mean I didn't cave when I went on Tickle and saw a quiz titled "What's your wedding wish?" My results (which are pretty damn spot-on, if I do say so myself):

Your wedding wish is to Let Love Rule:

Of course you want to be married in a gorgeous location in a fabulous dress! But when it comes your wedding, what's most important to you is spending time with the people you care about. After all, this is an occasion that honors love, respect, and commitment between people, so it's no surprise that you also want to celebrate the people who helped you get there.

You're probably a wedding planner who likes to ask for advice when making the bigger decisions, and you're not afraid to delegate duties to close friends and family. You see this as everyone's celebration, so it's of utmost importance to you that everyone feels welcome and a part of the festivities. And that's how happily ever after begins.

No comments: